Terms and Conditions for Traveling
1. These terms and conditions apply to room reservations and all related services. The basis of the contract are the services agreed between hotel and customer (hotel guest).
2. If the service user is not the same person as booking, then the contracting party is the one who confirms the reservation of the services listed in the contract and other related services.
3. The reservation data are binding for both contracting parties. The hotel reserves the right, unless otherwise agreed in the contract, to otherwise rent reserved rooms if the customer does not arrive by 6 pm on the first day of the reservation.
4. The conclusion of this contract obliges the contracting parties to carry out the contract, regardless of the duration of the reservation. A cancellation of the service of the contract concluded with the hotel requires the written consent of the hotel. If this is not the case, the agreed amount must be paid even if the customer does not make use of the contractual services. This does not apply in cases of delayed performance of the hotel or an impossibility of service provision which it is responsible for. If a free cancellation period has been agreed, the customer can withdraw from the contract until this date without triggering payment or damage claims of the hotel. The right of withdrawal expires if he does not exercise his right to withdraw in writing to the hotel by the agreed date.
5. The basis for the calculation of the services listed in the contract is at least the number of persons guaranteed to the hotel by the booker.
6. The hotel will endeavor to re-allocate unused services in order to avoid breakdowns. If another contract is successful, the obligation to pay is dropped. Until the allocation of the unused room capacities, the customer has to pay the agreed amount for the duration of the contract. The customer reserves the right to prove less damage.
7. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the prices are per person including the statutory value added tax. An increase in value added tax after the conclusion of the contract is at the expense of the service user. If the period between contract and service provision exceeds 6 months, the hotel reserves the right to make price changes without prior notice.
8. The booker is also liable to the hotel for the payment of any food and drinks ordered by the tour participants themselves. The catering may only be done with the food and drinks provided by the hotel. Exceptions to this rule require our prior approval.
9. Should the booker change in the period between conclusion of the contract and utilization of significant parts of the contract in such a way that an economic leasing of the premises provided to him from a commercial point of view is no longer responsible, the hotel reserves the right to terminate the contract without notice in front.
10. The insurance protection of brought objects requires a prior arrangement, otherwise the insurance coverage can not be guaranteed by the hotel.
11. Invoiced services are payable in full within 10 days of the invoice date in the currency indicated on the invoice. If payment is made after this date, the hotel may demand default interest in the amount of the local current account interest rate.
12. The hotel is only liable for loss or damage of objects brought in by gross negligence or intent of its employees. As far as the hotel is responsible for other third parties, it is also liable only for gross negligence. Liability for valuables will only be assumed by the hotel if they are stored in the hotel safe. The hotel is not liable for damages caused by disruption or interruption of its operation as a result of force majeure (riots, war, natural phenomena, fire, strikes, etc.).
13. If one or more provisions of these general conditions are or become ineffective, this does not affect the validity of the contract and the remaining provisions. In the event of the invalidity of individual provisions, the provision which comes closest to the originally intended and is legally permissible applies.
14. Additions, changes and additional agreements of any kind require the written confirmation of both contracting parties for their legal validity.
15. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. Jurisdiction is Eilenburg.
(As of 11/2016)
House and Bathing Regulations
You will find our house and bathing regulations here (PDF, 91 kB).